Before getting locked into marriage, the groom gets a treat of a lifetime from his best friends, a bachelor party. This is a once-in-a-lifetime moment to get loose and have the best of bachelorhood. However, what’s a bachelor party without a visit to Las Vegas?
You’re probably thinking of alcohol, women and nightclubs when you hear Las Vegas. However, there is a lot that Las Vegas has to offer. The big question is how to plan a bachelor party in Las Vegas?
Are you thinking of treating the groom to a bachelor party in Las Vegas and don’t know where to start? I’ve created this guide to help you plan the ultimate bachelor party.
How to get to Las Vegas
The first thing is to know how to get to Las Vegas. There are two ways to get to Las Vegas: air or car. If you want to avoid long flights, then you should opt for driving to Las Vegas. You can either drive on your own or hire a driver to take care of all the details for you.
Traveling by road has fun moments as the groom and the boys get to enjoy themselves a lot on the road. However, if you come from far, taking flight makes sense. Shop around for cheap flights and book in advance.
Where to Stay in Las Vegas
Now that you know about traveling to Las Vegas, let us talk about where to stay. When planning a trip with a group of men, it is important to keep everyone comfortable. In order to do so, make sure you book rooms that have enough space for everyone to sleep comfortably. Also, make sure that you book rooms that have good Wi-Fi connectivity. It will be easier for everyone to communicate during the night.
Las Vegas offers many different types of hotels. Some hotels are more expensive than others, while some are cheaper but less luxurious. Make sure you choose a hotel that suits your budget.
Things to do
After visiting the city, you need to decide what activities to do. Here are some suggestions:
- Visit the Strip – The strip is the heart of Las Vegas. It is home to most of the casinos. The main attractions include the Bellagio Fountains, Mirage Volcano Show, New York Hotel & Casino, Venetian Hotel Pool, Stratosphere Tower, Luxor Hotel and the Tropicana Hotel.
- Go shopping – Shopping is another activity that you can do in Las Vegas. The shops here range from high-end boutiques to discount stores.
- Take a tour – A great way to see Las Vegas is by taking a sightseeing tour. These tours usually last between 4-8 hours, depending on the number of stops made. They cover most of the major attractions in the city.
- Play golf – Golf is a very popular sport in Las Vegas. Most resorts have their own courses. You can play at any time of the day.
- Have dinner – Las Vegas is known for its restaurants. Whether you prefer fine dining or casual eating, you’ll find something to suit your taste.
- Enjoy shows – Las Vegas is also famous for its entertainment. The shows here range from comedy shows to musical performances.
- Party – Las Vegas is the place to go for parties. From discos to lounges, there is no shortage of parties to attend.
- Hire strippers – You can also bring the party to your hotel room by hiring strippers.
If you are looking for a bachelor party in Las Vegas, these activities will ensure that you have an unforgettable experience.
Where to eat
You can eat at a variety of places, including buffets, fast food joints, Chinese restaurants, Italian restaurants, Mexican restaurants, sushi bars, Indian restaurants etc. While you’re in Las Vegas, you should try local cuisine like tacos, burritos, pizza, pasta, burgers, sandwiches, gyros, falafel, shawarma, kebabs, chicken wings, fries, hot dogs, nachos, churros, ice cream etc.